Operations and Administration Officer for TRIAS
Office in Zanzibar: Under “Make It Grow ”
Horticulture for sustainable economic development project.
A programme funded by the European Union. Reference: Europe Aid/165071/IDA/ACT/TZ
Trias is a Belgian international development headquartered in Brussels and Supporting around 100 membered-based organizations of farmers and entrepreneurs in 14 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin and Central America.
Our East-Africa office in Tanzania, is looking to recruit an operations and administration Officers, who will be supporting our European Union funded programme ‘make it grow ’ which is implemented in Zanzibar. The programme aims to strengthen the horticultural value chain in Zanzibar, and it is being implemented in collaboration with
TAHA (Tanzania Horticultural Association) and AHA (The Andreas Hernes Academy).
The Operations and administration Officer will be based in Zanzibar (Unguja) and will report to the Programme Assistant.
- Assist in making hotel and flight bookings for Trias staff from or to Arusha;
- Organize and coordinate meetings or training(Venues, transport, stationaries,reegisters,minutes writing where necessary).
- Assist in maintenance of the office in Zanzibar and purchasing of the office consumable e.g.
water, stationaries, etc;
- Prepare the activities requests, retirements and supporting documents;
- Prepare monthly financial reports and bank reconciliation and share the bank statements to Trias’s Finance
Office in Arusha;
- Assist in Organizing the Programme Monitoring visits;
- Support other programme activities
i.e., Draft and distribute letters, review database, issue transactions, review communication materials, taking meeting minutes and draft the reports. etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a background of any of the following disciplines: Procurement, Finance, Accounts, B business Administration, Agribusiness, marketing and/or Information Technology(IT).
- Working experience of at least two (2) years in any of the following field: operations, administration, logistics, agribusiness, marketing, IT, or Procurement.
If you meet all the requirements, please send your CV(Maximum.3p.) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of 13th MAY 2022. At this stage there is no need to send references or diplomas etc. The selection process will include an oral interview and a written test.