THE PEOPLE’S BANK OF ZANZIBAR LTD
Bids No. SMZ/P01/NC/NCB/2022/66
Provisional of Medical Fund Management Scheme to PBZ Staff and their Dependents
- This invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice Issue No.1/2022 for the project which appeared in ZAN Journal.
- The Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar has set aside funds for the operation of the People’s Bank of Zanzibar Limited during financial year 2022.It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the provision of Medical Fund Management Scheme to PBZ Staff and their dependents.
- The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Limited now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders to provide services of Medical Fund Management Scheme to PBZ staff and their dependents.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act No. 11 of 2016 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Bid Data Sheet.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary of Tender Board, PDMU office-Mpirani, Second Floor from 09:00-15:30 hours on Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 200,000.00. Payment should either be by Banker’s Draft, Banker’s Cheque or direct deposit in to the Bank Account. Tender Commitment Fees, for the following Account details:
Account No: 2010179510
Bank Name: The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Limited
- All Bids be accompanied by a Tender Security Amount of Tanzania Shillings Five Million only (TZS 5,000,000.00) in the format provided in the section X(Form of Security) in this tender document.
- All Bids in one original plus two(2) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address Secretary of Tender Board, PDMU Office-Mpirani, Second Floor at or before 11:00 a.m on Thursday,11th May,2022.Tenders will be opened 11:15 a.m in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room, Islamic Bank Head Office-Mpirani, inside Zanzibar Insurance Head Quarter Building.
- Late Bids, portion of Bides, electronic Bids, and Bids not opened and not read out in public at the Bids opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance.
THE PEOPLE’S BANK OF ZANZIBAR LIMITED
P.O. BOX 1173