CRDB Bank PLC (the Bank) is an African Bank and leading Financial service provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank intends to dispose its used network equipment’s (VSAT).
The network equipment’s are located in various locations across the Bank network, as per below table.
|1||Antenna 7.6M-HUB||2||Used||Dar es salaam|
|2||Antenna 1.8M with 3w BUC, X3 iDirect modem||III||Used||Across the network
|3||Antenna 1.2M||30||New||Across the network|
|4||Antenna 1.2M with 3w BUC, X2 iDirect modem||459||Used||Across the network|
|5||Antenna 7.6M-HUB Relocation kits||1||New||Dar es salaam|
CONDITION OF SALE:
- The equipments are available for viewing during weekdays from 9:00AM to 3:00PM (12th April to 28th April), Bank does not warranty these network equipments are being offered for sale on as where is basis.
- The successful bidder is required to deposit of 100% not latter than five working days after been awarded, failure to do so the award will be cancelled and given to the second bidder.
- The bidder will be liable of all taxes relating to this purchase.
- After payment confirmation by successfully bidder, the purchased asset must be removed not later than five working days after payment. The Bank shall not be liable for any loss thereafter.
- A storage fee of USD 50 per day will be charged for storage after the expiry of the five working days. If the purchased items are not collected within the next 14 days, they shall be forfeited to the Bank without refund of the amount paid.
- Dully completed bid shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 04th May 2022,1400HRS. Encryption of the bid is allowed.
- Opening of the bids will be done on 04th May,2022 at 1500HRS.
- For any clarity required please send an email to email@example.com.