The Madrasa Early Childhood Program – Zanzibar (MECP-Z), is an Early Childhood Development (ECD) organization affiliated with Aga Khan Foundation (AKF). MACP-Z has been implementing ECD programs in Zanzibar since 1996.
MECP-Z intends to renovate its office premises, House No.740 located at House No.176, Kiponda Street.
We are looking for a qualified and committed firm to undertake the project.
The following are the guidelines for the Renovation Work:
- The Renovation Work will include;
- Replacement of roof iron sheets for the entire roof
- Replacement of part of wooden floor at the first floor of the building
- Repair and plastering the walls
- Repainting internal walls-the entire building
- Changing the tiles for toilets floors
- Designing and building 1 room extension using wooden materials
- Other necessary minor repair
- The Renovation period is expected to take two months from 18th July to 16th September 2022
- Interested applicants are invited to visit the building – Kiponda area to conduct conditional survey of the property so as to identify the cost of renovation. The office hours are 08:30 am to 04:30 pm (Contact Person, Ms. Rahma-0777 417816)
- Applicants are required to submit the detailed Proposals with descriptions and itemized costs in a closed envelope addressed to:
Madrasa Early Childhood Program – Zanzibar
P.O. Box 3716
Kiponda – Zanzibar
- Application deadline will be 30th April 2022 at 4:30 pm.
- Applicants should submit legal documents such as certificate of Registration from Engineering Registration Board, TIN Number and tax clearance from TRA
- Applicant should submit at least five recently jobs done with contact addresses for reference check.