REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Supply and distribution of Primary School Text Books
RFQ No. PIT/CO/68/FY22
- Plan International Tanzania is an International child-centered development organization without religious, political or government affiliation. Plan’s mission is to achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life a deprived children in developing countries through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning to their lives. Plan International Tanzania has a physical presence and implements projects in the following Regions: Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Coast, Morogoro, Geita, Dodoma, Mwanza, Rukwa, Kigoma(Refugees Emergency Program in Kibondo District).
- Plan International Tanzania through KAGIS(Keeping Adolescent Girls in Schools) Project has set aside funds for the operations and it is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment to Supply and Distribute Primary School Text Books.
- Interested eligible bidders must confirm their intention to bid indicating all relevant contact information including an email address to tenders@plan -international.org attn: Head of procurement and logistics. Bidding documents in the English will be sent to interested bidders by email. Plan International Tanzania will not be held responsible for any costs related to printing of the bid documents.
- All quotation in one original plus one copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes “marked the above quotation number” must be delivered to the address: Plan International Tanzania, Central Technologies House, Plot No.96 Mikocheni Light Industrial Area, New Bagamoyo Road-Next to TBC1&NECTA,P.O.Box 3517,Dar es Salaam before 5PM EAT Wednesday 4th May 2022.
- Late and electronic quotations shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Plan International Tanzania, Central Technologies House,
Plot No.96 Mikocheni Light Industrial Area,
New Bagamoyo Road-Next to TBC1&NECTA, P.O.Box 3517,Dar es Salaam
Tel: +255 22 2773258/64/72